What is a Casino Loyalty Program?
As a new casino player, you can usually claim a welcome offer when you join an online casino. However, many casino sites also reward current players with loyalty programs. A loyalty program provides special bonuses and offers to players who sign up and play regularly. They’re usually very easy to join and allow you to earn prizes just by playing your favourite games. If you want to have the most fun while playing online, claiming the best online casino rewards is a must. Read on to find out more about how loyalty bonuses work.
How Do Casino Loyalty Programs Work?
Different online casinos will have different loyalty program rules, but they generally allow you to earn points each time you make real money wagers on the site. The more you play and wager, the more points you’ll earn. These points will increase your level, and by unlocking higher levels, you can earn new rewards.
Only Registered Players are Eligible
In most cases, you don’t need to sign up to a loyalty program to start receiving benefits. All you need to do is be a registered user and play games on the site using real money. Rewards that you can earn through casino loyalty programs include personalised offers like free spins as well as cashback and higher withdrawal limits.
How Do I Claim a Loyalty Bonus?
When you sign up to an online casino, you can usually check out the loyalty program on the promotions page or a dedicated page of the casino. Here it will explain how to earn points and unlock rewards, and you can track your progress towards reaching the next level.
What are the Benefits of Loyalty Bonuses for Players?
There are many benefits of using gaming loyalty programs at online casinos. The rewards on offer can vary a lot depending on the site you play at. These are some of the most common types of loyalty bonus programs you’ll come across:
- Cashback: Cashback rewards give you money back on the money you’ve lost or wagered. For example, a casino might offer 10% monthly cashback, so if you lost £1000 that month, you would get £100 back. Cashback rewards are sometimes combined with calendar or level loyalty programs, and the percentage of cashback you get can increase if you lose more.
- Calendar: Calendar rewards give you special bonuses at regular intervals. These can include weekly free spins and tournaments. As long as you’re a regular player, you’ll be able to log in and claim your bonus each week or month and have more fun at the casino. These are the easiest loyalty programs to use and offer simple rewards for all players.
- Level: Level rewards allow you to earn points through wagering. This is the best casino loyalty program and is usually the most common too. Earning points will increase your level, which will unlock new perks and bonuses. For example, you might get increased cashback and a personalised bonus at each new level you unlock.
What is the Difference Between a Loyalty Program and a VIP Status?
At some casinos, the VIP and loyalty programs are the same. However, some casinos may have separate reward schemes for each.
- Vip program : Generally, VIP rewards are harder to unlock, with more money needing to be wagered. They can include much higher rates of cashback, large withdrawal limits and even your own personal account manager. In a lot of cases, VIP clubs are invite-only, meaning you have to be chosen by the casino. These are exclusively open to high rollers and can offer extravagant rewards such as birthday bonuses, account managers, free holidays and invitations to exclusive events.
- Loyalty program : On the other hand, a loyalty program is available to all, with players simply needing to sign up in order to join. If you’re unsure of how to join the loyalty program or what it entails, you can always check the full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions to Look Out For
As with any casino bonus, it’s important to check the terms and conditions of casino rewards programs before you join. All gambling loyalty programs will come with terms that will affect how you can use them.
- Wagering requirements : One of the most common terms and conditions to look out for is wagering requirements. If you claim a loyalty bonus, it will normally come with wagering requirements that you’ll have to meet before you can withdraw it as cash. Be sure to check if there’s a time limit on when these requirements need to be completed.
- Games weighting : Another condition you should look out for is weighting towards certain games when earning points. You’ll earn points through wagering real money on casino games, but some games might have a higher weighting than others. For example, you might find that slots earn you 1 point per $1 you wager, while table games only give 1 point per $2 wagered.
Which Casinos Offer the Best Loyalty Rewards?
If you want to know what casino has the best reward program, check out this list. These sites offer some of the best loyalty rewards and make earning bonuses easy and fun.
Online casino rewards are one of the best parts of playing at online casinos. You can earn bonuses just by playing your favourite games, and loyalty bonuses are incredibly easy and fun to use. The type of rewards offered will depend on the casino you play at, but there are plenty of sites out there providing big bonuses to loyal players if you know where to look.