Table games are played at a casino gaming table, and are run by one dealer or more. What sets these online casino games apart from the rest, such as slot machines, is that they mix some luck with strategies and skills to win. The online table games are the same as the ones you will find in brick and mortar casinos or in Last Vegas, the only difference is that you can play online directly at home without being physically present in a casino.
While online table games take on a digital form, they remain very realistic and you will feel like you are really sitting at a table in front of a dealer. If you want an even more realistic experience, you can choose to play live casino which allows you to play online with real live dealers in real time on real tables.
Online blackjack is a strategic game, considered to be one of the most popular casino games. The goal of the game is to have a hand as close as possible to 21 but without exceeding them. Check out the many blackjack betting strategies and increase your chances of beating the dealer and winning big.
- European Blackjack, as its name suggests, is the blackjack variant from Europe. Created during the 18th century, blackjack originally comes from the United States. The primary difference of this game is that the dealer keeps both cards face down at the beginning. He puts them face up only when the player decides to separate, double, hit or stop.
- Perfect Pairs Blackjack. This ingenious variation allows you to make money on your first two cards of the game. To do this, they must be of the same rank and colour. If the combination of your hand is winning, you can win up to 25 times your starting bet.
- Spanish Blackjack features completely different rules to the original blackjack rules. When a player draws a number 10 card, he is penalised. However, the player can withdraw a new card, double the identical cards and also share the aces.
- Pontoon is probably the most different variant of blackjack from the classic version. It is one of the most popular among the players of online casinos. A Pontoon describes a hand consisting of an ace and a card worth 10 which totals 21. The goal of the player is to receive cards whose value is higher than that of the dealer without exceeding 21. The particularity of this variant is that A player’s pontoon always beats a dealer’s pontoon in the case of identical hands.
Poker has many variants but Texas Hold’em is certainly the most popular poker variant and the most played in the world, both in casinos and on the internet. The goal here is to get the best combination of 5 cards with 2 personal cards and 3 of the 5 cards common to all players. The rules are simple, but it’s important to know some of the basics of Texas Hold’em poker to be effective.
- Double Hold’em, this game takes the principle and the goal of Texas Hold’em with the distinction of being played on two lines.
- The Red Dog is a simple variation on the game Acey deucey where suit does not come into play. Also the cards are ranged from the strongest to the weakest going from the ace to the Two. Colours do not matter.
- Omaha Hi. At the beginning of the game, each player receives 4 personal cards but only 2 are valid. The goal is to get the best combination of 5 cards with only 2 of his 4 personal cards and 3 community cards.
- Omaha Hi/Lo is a variant of Omaha Hi. The game is also often called Omaha 8, and it is usually played on tables of six or nine players. The stakes and blinds are identical to those of Omaha.
- Caribbean is a famous variant of poker. Its rules derived from five card stud poker, but unlike standard poker games, Caribbean poker is played against the house and not against other players.
- If you want to be paid with your “bad” hands, the Razz may be the game you need. Half lowball, half Stud Hi, the goal is to make the best low hand with five cards on the seven cards you have in hand. It is played from 2 to 8 players.
- Seven Card Stud is a game that most players from private parties know. It is played on tables of eight players and involves five rounds of bets.
- Stud Hi/Lo is a variant of Stud Hi. Bets, antes and forced-in (bring-in) are exactly the same as Stud Hi.
- Tequila is an interesting twist where the player can bet either on a poker hand or a point total. Start first with four cards, a round of betting, then two more cards.
- Three Card Poker follows the same rules as Texas Hold’em. It is played with 52 cards, each of the players having 3 cards in hand, including a hidden side, thus giving his name to the game. The goal is to form a winning hand, stronger than those of his opponents.
- Poker Pursuit. Another variant from traditional poker, fairly similar to the old favourite game Five Card Stud. Typically, the game is about minimizing your potential losses while attempting to maximize your winnings, and to do this successfully, you will need a combination of strategy, skill and good luck.
- Let it ride. The goal is to get the best poker hand using the three open cards dealt to you and the two hidden cards dealt to the dealer. You win if your hand contains at least 1 pair of 10, the winnings being according to your hand.
- Pai Gow Poker is a version of Pai Gow played with cards instead of Chinese dominoes or Pai gows. It is a fun game to play but understanding its rules can be a bit tricky in the beginning. Pai Gow Poker uses a standard deck of 52 cards plus one joker. A maximum of six players sit around the table along with the dealer. The goal of the game is to beat the banker.
- Vegas Three Card Rummy is a poker game with similar rules to Three Card Poker. The difference is that the hands are rated very differently and there is no ante bonus.
- Video Poker. The rules of video poker are very simple. You have a machine in front of you that distributes cards. You will have to create with these cards a combination identical to the ones you find in the game of Texas Holdem poker. It is a game that requires reflection in the choice of cards, which makes it even more exciting.
Enter a casino and the first thing you will recognise will undoubtedly be the roulette. Online roulette is an integral part of any self-respected online casino. The same mechanics and provisions as those of traditional casinos are found on the online roulette, whether it is the excitement at the time of throwing the ball on the roulette or the huge gains.
- The European roulette. This variant of the game is the most popular in casinos across the globe. The European roulette wheel has red and black boxes from 0 to 36, of which only one 0 is green.
- The American roulette. Although this variant of roulette is played like European roulette, a big difference lies in the game board: the double box 0. Indeed, the American roulette has 38 boxes including two marked with a zero. The rules are however not modified and the game principle remains the same.
- The English and the French roulette are other variants of the European roulette. The rules of the game are very similar to those of European roulette but with some exceptions.
After being born in China, the game called Keno spread around the world. This game is very entertaining and develops instinct because it is a guessing game in general. The goal of the game is to choose the winning numbers that will appear after the draw.
There are two main types of play: 75-ball bingo and 90-ball bingo. If you succeed in ticking all the boxes that correspond to a game model, you win the game. No matter what model you play with, if you manage to get it, hurry up to announce Bingo because if a player simultaneously yells at you, you have to share the winnings and if he says it before you do not win anything. Anyway, if a player announces Bingo, the game ends if he has really managed to get the winning game model, he wins.
Sic bo is a game of dice whose origin is very old. Like backgammon and keno, the sic bo requires the use of a table and dice that will be used to draw numbers at random. The goal of the player is to accurately predict the draws.
Farkle is a dice game. It is played by two or more players, with each player in succession having a turn at throwing the dice. The goal of the game is to score the winning total of 10 000.
The Casino War
The Casino War is like the traditional card game War, it is, however, a bit more complex, and unlike War, it involves betting money. Casino War is based on six decks of cards that are mixed later. The goal of the game is to gain the upper hand over his opponent with a high hand. At Casino War, the player plays alone against the dealer. They will have to place specific starting bets before starting the game. Namely that Casino War is close to Poker in relation to winning card combinations, although, it is also related to Blackjack on certain aspects.