Money Cart 4 Slot
Money Cart 4 Slot Review
Money Cart 4 Slot Overview
Wander into an amazing steampunk adventure with Money Cart 4, brought to you by Relax Gaming! This high-flying slot takes you on an epic ride through the reels, filled with a whole host of impressive base game features, fun bonus rounds and a 15,000x max win. What can you expect from the fourth installment of the Money Cart series? Read our full review to find out!
Design and Layout
Relax Gaming’s Money Cart 4 is an innovative and challenging slot that has some unique functions. You have to give credit to Relax Gaming for being able to fit so many features into one slot game, all of which add something unique and exciting to the gameplay. The phrase ‘less is more’ certainly wasn’t uttered during the slot’s production! The only thing with having so many features is that it’s easy to get overwhelmed at times, but if you plan on spinning for a long time, you’ll definitely have a lot to keep you occupied. Throw in an enticing max win with a solid RTP, and there’s lots to like about Money Cart 4!
Modern Bonus Features
15000X Max Win
Complex For Beginners
Limited Base Game Payouts
How To Play Money Cart 4 Slot
Max Win (x stake)
Money Cart 4 Basic Rules
- The slot is played on six reels, while the rows can fluctuate from four all the way up to eight.
- To form winning combinations, you must first land three or more bonus symbols on the reels. Only then can you land red circles with coin values, which are then totalled relative to your bet size.
Money Cart 4 Slot Features
Landing three of the 'Bonus' symbols unlocks the grid, taking you to the Re-Spins feature. From here you will be able to land coin values between one and 10 on the grid.
Money Cart 4 Slot Bonus Features
Unlocking the Re-Spins feature also brings into player a whole host of modifier symbols, each adding something unique to the grid:
- Collector - This will gather all values of the symbols on the reels and add them to its own value.
- Persistent Collector - This will accumulate every value of the symbols on the reels for all the spins during that round.
- Adjacent Collector - This will collect values from symbols within the eight adjacent positions.
- Persistent Adjacent Collector - This feature collects values from symbols within the eight positions. This happens during your landed spin and on all upcoming spins during the round.
- Payer - When this lands, a value will be assigned to each symbol on the reels.
- Persistent Payer - This will add a certain value to all symbols on the reels when it lands and for each spin that follows.
- Adjacent Payer - This will add a value that it attaches to all neighbouring symbols.
- Persistent Adjacent Payer- This will give a certain value to all neighbouring symbols when it lands and for each spin that follows.
- Sniper - This will randomly pick up three to eight symbols that will get their value doubled right there on the reels. It can shoot the same symbol multiple times.
- Persistent Sniper - This will randomly pick up three to eight symbols and double their value when it lands and for every spin that follows.
- Collector Payer - This will randomly select three to five symbols and adds their value to its own, before paying out its updated value to each target.
- Persistent Collector Payer - This will change the Scatter symbol and make it a feature symbol as mentioned above but it will also happen on every spin after.
- Arms Dealer - Converts up to four symbols into a feature symbol. After the conversion, the new symbol will perform its action straight away.
- Persistent Arms Dealer - This will convert one Scatter symbol into a feature symbol. Once the conversion has taken place, it will perform its feature immediately. This happens when the symbol lands and for all the following spins.
- Necromancer - This feature chooses two to seven symbols that are non-persistent to restart their features again, where the same symbol can be used multiple times.
- Persistent Necromancer - Between two and seven non-persistent symbols will be re-triggered, where the same symbol can be chosen multiple times. This will happen when the symbol lands and for all following spins.
- Persistent Shapeshifter - On every spin, this will change the symbol into either a Sniper, a Collector, a Payer, an Arms Dealer, a Collector Payer, or an Unlocker.
- Unlocker - This symbol unlocks a new row on the grid.
- Reset Plus - This will increase the starting value by one.
- Upgrader - This will upgrade one to three feature symbols on the reels to the corresponding persistent symbols.
Our Verdict I enjoyed the unique gameplay of the feature symbols, as well as the fact that there are so many of them. The Re-spin Feature together with the different modifiers makes this slot so exciting. Knowing what each symbol does can be a bit confusing but once you understand it, it is quite enjoyable! The only downside is that the base game is rendered somewhat pointless, with so many dead spins occurring before you can unlock the re-spins.
Play Money Cart 4 Demo for Free
Want to play for free first before you start staking real money? Try out the Money Cart 4 slot demo! Embark on demo-exclusive adventures with online slots demos, where players can enjoy features not offered in real-money play. Unlock the secrets of successful gameplay by studying the rules, paylines, symbols, and bonus features in online slots demos.
Money Cart 4 Slot RTP & Volatility
Money Cart 4 offers a Return to Player (RTP) rate of 96%, which is bang on the industry standard. Combined with high volatility, this slot offers plenty of possibilities for impressive wins, but they might happen less frequently.
Our Verdict The 96% RTP is pretty much standard when compared to other similar online slots. The high volatility can be enjoyable if you’re the kind of player that isn't in a rush for those regular wins - but I wouldn't recommend it to someone playing on a smaller budget.
Money Cart 4 Slot Graphics & Audio
Money Cart 4 stands out for its steampunk visuals, merging cowboys and Indians into a futuristic world. Symbols are detailed, and the background puts you in a mechanical, vault-like environment. The animation on the symbols runs perfectly and breaks the prominent grey tone of the slot.
The soundtrack in the game further adds to the mechanical theme. Machinery sounds play in the background along with shooting and unlocking tones which create a sense of anticipation in the slot.
Our Verdict The graphics and audio in Money Cart 4 are top-notch in terms of the design. There are so many symbols that require unique animations, and they all perform smoothly. Relax Gaming slots usually deliver in the production department, with Money Cart 4 being no exception. The slot also makes excellent use of its theme, with the futuristic steampunk aesthetic immediately apparent.
Money Cart 4 Slot on Mobile
Money Cart 4 is fully mobile-friendly and available for you to enjoy on different mobile platforms, both Apple and Android are supported. The design of the game easily suits smaller screens to make sure you aren't losing any quality.
Money Cart 4 FAQs
Can I play Money Cart 4 slot for free?
Yes - you can play the slot demo for free on CasinoRange before you stake money with an online casino.
How much can I win playing Money Cart 4 slot?
The slot pays out up to 15,000x your stake.
When was Money Cart 4 slot released?
6th February 2024.
Who made Money Cart 4 slot?
The slot was developed by Relax Gaming.