Why You Should Play at bet365 in July 2023
Available to players in New Jersey, bet365 Casino offers a wide range of games for bettors to enjoy. With a user-friendly interface and smooth gameplay, the casino is designed to cater to the needs of online casino players. That's before we even touch on bet365 Sportsbook, providing competitive betting markets for sports betting fans.
Taking our word for it is one thing, but what other reasons are there to play with bet365 as we roll into July 2023? Read on to find out!
Deposit Match - 100% Up to $1,000
If you're intending to use bet365 Casino throughout July 2023, there's an offer that will be worth keeping an eye on...
bet365 online casino is offering new customers a fantastic welcome offer, giving them access to up to $1,000 in bonus play credit. This welcome bonus is part of a 100% deposit match promotion, meaning that customers who make a qualifying deposit will receive the same amount in bonus funds.
To take advantage of this offer, new customers must create an account with bet365 online casino and make a qualifying minimum deposit. The bonus funds received can be used to enjoy a wide range of games, including table games, video slots, and card games.
As well as a state of the art online casino platform, bet365 also has a thriving sportsbook for fans of sports betting. So which sportsbook promotions can you take advantage of in July 2023?
Baseball Early Payout Offer
With the Major League Baseball (MLB) season running right through July, bet365's early payout offer will come in very handy!
Here's how it works:
- Place a pre-game bet on the Money Line market for any game in the MLB, Japan NPB and Korean KBO
- The offer lets you get your straight bets paid out if the team you back leads by five runs. For parlays, the selection will be marked as a winner.
- The offer won't apply where a bet has been fully cashed out. Where a bet has been partially cashed out, and your team leads by five runs, the bet will be settled on the remaining active wager.
2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Offer
This one is for the soccer fans out there, specially with the Women's World Cup kicking off on July 20th 2023.
Here's how it works:
- Place a pre-game bet on the standard full-time result market for soccer games from selected competitions
- For straight bets, if the team you back to win goes two goals ahead at any stage during the match, bet365 will pay out your bet in full regardless of whether the opposition comes back to tie or win the game.
- For parlays, if a team you have backed on the standard Full-time Result market goes two goals ahead, this selection will be marked as won.
Summer Sports Perfect for bet365 offers
One of the most famous tennis tournaments in history, Wimbledon kicks off on July 3rd, with the final taking place on July 16th. Novak Djokovic will look to retain his title, with the likes of Nick Kyrgios and Carlos Alcaraz gunning for glory.
Open Championship 2023
Taking place in Liverpool, England, golf's Open Championship runs for a week, from July 16th to July 23rd 2023. Europe's elite including Rory McIlroy, Viktor Hovland and John Rahm will look to keep the title away from Americans Jordan Spieth, Brooks Koepka and Scottie Scheffler.
Headlined by the much anticipated rematch of Dustin Poirier vs Justin Gaethje, UFC 291 goes down on July 29th.
Women's World Cup 2023
The perfect partner for bet365's soccer-related promotion, the Women's World Cup kicks off on July 20th, running right the way through to August 20th. The USWNT will be looking for a historic three-peat in Australia and New Zealand.
bet365 in July
There aren't many more exciting platforms to use during July than bet365, be it for your online casino or sportsbook needs. This is only what we're aware of at the moment - who knows what exciting deals bet365 will add next month?