Based upon the iconic board game, WMS Gaming brings us the second iteration of their Epic Monopoly slot. This follows on from their other Monopoly themed slots: Monopoly Once Around Deluxe, Super Monopoly Money and Monopoly Big Event. This slot is set up like other WMS Colossal Reel setups like Giant’s Gold and KISS Shout It Out Loud. The game models itself on the classic board game’s look and feel. In this review, we will be taking you through the features and functions of WMG’s Epic Monopoly 2 slot game, what the bonus round offers, the RTP and the paytable. We will also go through how to play this slot. Don’t leave anything up to chance; make your own luck.
Slot basic information
The Epic Monopoly 2 slot draws its inspiration from the now 85-year-old iconic board game Monopoly. This slot’s symbols take inspiration from the board game’s classic features. There is the obvious symbol of Mr Monopoly as well as: his white dog, male and female characters, the battleship; the boot; the car; the cauldron and the hat. Mr Monopoly can also appear with his dog in the stacked reels.
There is only one bonus feature of the Epic Monopoly 2 slot and that is the ‘Epic Wheel Spin’ This feature is triggered when you land three or more bonus symbols somewhere on reels one, three and five. This will trigger one of the following things to happen:
- Three symbols– Epic Wheel Bonus
- Four Symbols- Epic Wheel Bonus + 10x total bet
- Five Symbols – Epic Wheel Bonus + 50x total bet
- Six Symbols– Epic Wheel Bonus + 100 x Total bet
This will then spin the Epic Wheel and where it lands is what prize you will receive:
- Epic Free Spins– You can receive as much as 20 free spins, if you land on more bonus symbols, however, if this is triggered then you won’t be able to spin the wheel again.
- Epic chance bonus- If you select one of the five cards on show you can get a multiplier bonus up to 500x your two-line bet, 20 free spins, 10 rolls ‘Around the board’ or a multiplier bonus + one more pick.
- Around the board bonus- This bonus will give you the chance to actually play the game of Monopoly. You will get either two, five or ten dice rolls to move around the board until the rolls run out. Whilst going around the board you will be picking up various multiplier awards and cash prizes.
The game is very straight forward to play; all you need to do is click on the spin and watch the money roll in hopefully. The spin button is positioned below the reels in the centre of the screen. The other controls are on the left and right of this central button. These buttons control how much money you want to put on each spin. There are indicators in other parts of the screen, displaying your total winnings and your current balance.
Epic Monopoly 2 slot on Mobile
Epic Monopoly 2 slot has been adapted for both smartphones and tablets. The design is pretty similar to that of the desktop version with just the positions of buttons, and some elements moved around to fit the device screen size.